In the busyness of living, amid an array of voices competing for attention, it is easy to lose sight of the Sacred Center. Yet
Deep within us all there is
an inner sanctuary of the soul…
to which we may continuously return.
Eternity is in our hearts.
(Thomas Kelly, Testament of Devotion)
Eternity in our hearts is a person’s experience of the Sacred by whatever name.
Having a companion such as Soul Friend or Spiritual Guide can encourage reflection in discerning the sacred in daily living. Through conversation you may:
- See the landscape of living with a larger and deeper perspective;
- Reveal connections between relationships and activities: and
- Discover gifts of wonder, awe, joy and gratitude.
A variety of reasons may bring you to meet with a spiritual companion, including:
· Explore the fullness of life.
· Identify and trust your experiences of God
· Share struggles, disappointments and losses.
· Discern the invitation of making difficult decisions.
· Grow in relationship with God, self, others and creation.
The Holy can show up in unexpected, gracious ways.
Surely, God was in this place and I did not know it,
Is there a stirring within? A curiousity? An invitation?
Arrange for an exploratory conversation with Paul Millin